Currently Closed until Monday, Mar 31st for COVID-19 shut down
In regards to reopening on March 31st:
As Licensed Medical Professionals we always practice universal precautions for infection control. There are many extra steps we are taking as well to keep you and our staff safe. These measures are based on the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and include:
1. We have greatly increased the frequency of sanitizing our office and items that come in frequent contact.
2. Massage Rooms-we disinfect everything that our clients touch and always use clean linens.
3. We have created multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
4. MC staff are not permitted to come to work if they are not feeling well in any way.
What we ask of you:
1. Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms of illness but especially FEVER, COUGH, or SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
2. We ask that you come alone or ask your family members to wait in the car to limit number of guests in our waiting area.
3. Give us as much notice as possible when cancelling an appointment.
Rebecca Embach, Owner
Relax, you're in good hands!
Voted #1 Massage Therapy in Central Michigan by CM-Life & Buyers Guide. We have a large staff of talented licensed Massage Therapists. Each massage is customized to your individual needs. We often see clients for pain management and injury recovery but we also help clients to stay healthy with stress reducing relaxation massage as well. Each therapist has different qualifications and training that help to reach your therapeutic goals.